Love & Self-Worth Advice Columnist
Lifestyle Expert Abiola Abrams
Our Mothers Had 'Dear Abby.' We Have 'Dear Abiola!'
“Are you in need of an intimacy intervention or a LIFE intervention? Just ask Abiola!”
- Essence Magazine
“Read on to find out more about Abrams’ fearless approach and limitless aspirations. We dare you.”
- Uptown Magazine
“That is the best advice ever given on this show!”
- Bill Cunningham, The Bill Cunningham Show
“Multimedia lifestyle maven Abiola Abrams is a one-woman inspirational show that has taken the web and beyond by storm.”
- Black Enterprise
“Abiola Abrams is spreading her gospel of empowering people culturally, emotionally, sexually and politically across every possible media platform.”
- Paper Magazine
My Love Philosophy Begins with Self-Love
You deserve to have better relationships with your significant other, your business, and your Sacred Bombshell self.
I’ve reclaimed the word “bombshell” to mean a woman who loves, honors, and cherishes herself in mind, body, and spirit.
Hi, I’m Abiola!
I’m a lifestyle expert and empowerment coach, well-known as the ESSENCE Magazine love advice columnist of the popular “Dear Abiola” Intimacy Intervention column.
You’ve seen me giving advice on networks from MTV to the Discovery Channel, on sites from Match.com to Yahoo, on my award-winning podcasts and web series, and on stages around the country.
Abiola has worked her magic as:
- *A featured Love and Lifestyle Advice Columnist on sites such as the Huffington Post, Essence, Yahoo Shine, Madame Noire and gURL.com plus online dating sites like Match.com.
- *An empowerment speaker at universities and conferences such as “NYC Women’s Empowerment Summit,” “Single In Stilettos,” “Good Vibrations Summit,” National Action Network, and “Flatbush AIDS Day“; Host of live shows like “The Reel Sisters of the Diaspora Film Festival.”
- *Creative Director & Editor of this award-winning lifestyle site and Host /Producer of her award-winning lifestyle web talk show and advice vlogs;
Featured expert on relationships, self-esteem and lifestyle in documentaries.
- *A BBC Radio Entertainment Correspondent speaking about love and life;
- *Over 2 million advice “clients” served with 2,000,000+ views on her YouTube Advice Channel;
- *PLUS she was named one of the “Top 10 Women Teaching About Sex” by Clutch Magazine, “Top 20 Black Bloggers” by Black Enterprise Magazine, chosen “Dating Expert to Know” by DatingWebsite.com and named a “Top 10 Safe Sex Blog” by Get Tested.
We’re taking self-love to self-launch.
“I enrolled in Abiola Abrams’ Spiritpreneur Mastercourse and we were powerfully moved with excitement each week. By the 4th week, I found the quality of knowledge required to trademark my own system. All of this and more was gained in the Sacred Bombshell laboratory!”
- Akua Kariamu, Creatrix
“I rarely come back to campus for a speaker that I have already seen but I am coming back to hear more from Abiola!”
- Dr. Joni Bastian, V.P. for Student Affairs
“Abiola Abrams took our campus by storm with an in-depth presentation on how you can motivate and develop your inner “me” and learn how to make it happen for yourself. If you need some healing; some motivation; some direction on personal life issues, then Abiola is for you!”
- Brent Reeves, Director of Multicultural Affairs
“What can I say about the amazing Abiola Abrams?! I have learned so much while working with her; not only from a business perspective. I’ve also gained a business friend that is in the same tribe! Abiola has provided me with the tools to look within in order to run a successful business. The tools that she provided are all heart-centered given with a firm approach. Her spiritpreneur advice and savvy is easy to follow and understand. I am a life-long client!”
- Shawntell T’Neke, The Sensualista, CEO & founder of Sensually Hers Evolved
“Abiola’s non-judgmental coaching approach allows her to sincerely listen and give empowering and insightful feedback. Abiola is accepting of all people. She speaks to the Queen that we each have inside of us. Abiola is someone I am very blessed to know and work with.”
- Emerald Lavender, Founder, Pink Balloons for Lunch
“Working with Abiola was a Godsend! She helped me manifest what I had been visualizing. This was not an easy feat considering that I could not even find the words to properly articulate my vision. She was patient, knowledgeable and able to tap into my faith in a way that inspired confidence and action. Abiola helped the ministry of my coaching practice evolve into all I desired and more. She is a blessing for anyone that chooses her as their guide.”
- Renair Amin, Master Certified Coach, Holoklerian Specialist and Author
“Abiola has a beautiful, uplifting energy, and the ability to help many people with the work she does.”
- Gail Greenberg, Founder, Healthy Habits
“Abiola Abrams laser coached the group as the keynote speaker. This empowerment coach had people crying and thanking me for allowing Abiola to open their hearts. Her gift is heaven-sent, and I thank her for being a part of my annual Women’s Empowerment event. I am thankful, blessed, and happy that she has made it that much more of a success.”
- Felicia Lee, Founder, Laces, Inc.
“Abiola knows the power of influence and how to inspire. She has the natural ability and magnetism to make each and every woman feel absolutely amazing and confident enough to draw out her own Bombshell Diva. She is not only beautiful inside and out, she has an amazing positive upbeat energy and is truly a goddess in her own right. Abiola’s essence can be summed up in four words: beautiful, goddess, positive and energy.”
- Suzanne Oshima, Matchmaker and Founder of Single in Stilettos
“I was in a rut that I didn’t know how to get out of. When I started coaching with Abiola, I was dissatisfied with my body and the direction of my life in general. These days, I’m down 40 pounds, working a job that I like, and producing the type of art I can be proud of. If you’re ready to stop making excuses and to start making changes, I highly suggest working with Abiola.”
- Niesha Davis, Writer. Traveler. Badass