Award-Winning Author & Columnist, Life Coach, TV Personality, Speaker
Self-Love | Self-Care | Soul-Care | Self-Launch
Self-Love | Self-Care | Soul-Care | Self-Launch
- Essence Magazine
- Uptown Magazine
- Bill Cunningham, The Bill Cunningham Show
- Black Enterprise
- Paper Magazine
You deserve to have better relationships with your significant other, your business, and your Sacred Bombshell self.
I’ve reclaimed the word “bombshell” to mean a woman who loves, honors, and cherishes herself in mind, body, and spirit.
Let’s live the passionate life!
I’m a lifestyle expert, transformational speaker and empowerment coach, well-known as the ESSENCE Magazine love advice columnist of the popular “Dear Abiola” Intimacy Intervention column.
You’ve seen me giving advice on networks from MTV to the Discovery Channel, on sites from Match.com to Yahoo, on my award-winning podcasts and web series, and on stages around the country.
• Healthy & Positive Relationships
• Happiness, Passion & Pleasure
• Healthy & Positive Living
• Confidence, Courage & Self-Esteem
• Communication & Boundaries
•Meditation & Mindfulness
•Body Love & Natural Beauty
•Manifesting Your Spiritual Power
•Natural Healing Modalities
•Finding Your Purpose & Voice
•Answering Your Calling
•Unblocking Your Abundance
•Getting Out Of Your Own Way
Vlog: How to Handle Social Anxiety
Speech: Overcoming Your Eating Disorder
Speech: Feminine Power & Dating
TV: Intimacy and Self-Esteem
TV: Think You’re Too Fat for Dating?
Vlog: A Body Love Meditation
Vlog: The Power of Positive Affirmations
TV: How to Have a Self-Care Weekend
Speech: Becoming a Spiritpreneur
Vlog: The Courage to Get Started
Speech: Gratitude and Trust
TV: Should You Get Married?
• ADVICE COLUMNIST and contributor for publications and sites such as: Essence Magazine, the Huffington Post, Ebony Magazine, gURL.com, Yahoo Shine, and Madame Noire;
• LIFESTYLE EXPERT AND CULTURAL COMMENTATOR giving advice on advice on TV networks such as: MTV, BET, BBC, the CW, the Discovery Channel, NBC, WE-TV;
• KEYNOTE SPEAKER, MODERATOR and HOST at universities and conferences such as: Essence Festival, Chicago Ideas Week, Release the Chains, Activate Experience, Women’s Empowerment Summit, Single In Stilettos, Good Vibrations Summit, National Action Network and Reel Sisters of the Diaspora Film Festival;
• BRAND AMBASSADOR for popular brand categories including healthy eating, natural beauty;
• CREATED EMPOWERMENT TOOLS including SacredBombshell.com, The Sacred Bombshell Handbook of Self-Love, the African Goddess Affirmation Cards, The Self-Love Meditation Album, Manifesting Your Miracles Magic and Mojo Meditation Album, Womanifesting Fertility Goddess Affirmation Cards;
• AWARDS such as: African American Literary Awards’ Best Self Help Book, Black Enterprise Magazine’s Best Lifestyle Blogger, Paper Magazine’s Most Beautiful People, Clutch Magazine’s Top 10 Women Teaching About Sex, DatingWebsite.com’s Dating Expert to Know and Get Tested’s Top 10 Safe Sex Blog;
• INTERVIEWED CELEBRITIES from worlds of politics, pop culture, music, art from Quincy Jones, Patti Labelle and Henry Louis Gates, Jr. to LL Cool J, Kimora Lee Simmons and Laverne Cox;
• CULTURAL COMMENTATOR covering topics such as: personal empowerment, passionate relationships, healthy living, natural beauty, self love, disordered eating and body love, racial and gender equity.
- Akua Kariamu, Creatrix
- Dr. Joni Bastian, V.P. for Student Affairs
- Brent Reeves, Director of Multicultural Affairs
- Shawntell T’Neke, The Sensualista, CEO & founder of Sensually Hers Evolved
- Emerald Lavender, Founder, Pink Balloons for Lunch
- Renair Amin, Master Certified Coach, Holoklerian Specialist and Author
- Gail Greenberg, Founder, Healthy Habits
- Felicia Lee, Founder, Laces, Inc.
- Suzanne Oshima, Matchmaker and Founder of Single in Stilettos
- Niesha Davis, Writer. Traveler. Badass
Lifestyle Expert Abiola Abrams is an award-winning author, advice columnist, motivational speaker, and certified life coach who gives life-changing advice on networks from MTV and BET to the Discovery Channel and the BBC. Abiola’s last book, “The Sacred Bombshell Handbook of Self-Love,” won Best Self-Help Book at the African American Literary Awards. The popular Essence advice columnist can been seen spreading her gospel of divine feminine power on sites like Match.com. As a women’s lifestyle journalist, Abiola hosted shows for networks like BET and is currently the creator of inspirational products such as her “Self-Love Meditation Album,” the “Chakra Abundance Meditations,” “Womanifesting Manifestation Cards” and the “African Goddess Affirmation Cards.” Abiola Abrams has a Bachelor’s Degree from Sarah Lawrence where she studied in sociology and writing, a Master’s Degree from Vermont College, and a coaching certification from American University of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming. She is the founder of the women’s empowerment blog and web series on SacredBombshell.com and the podcast “Spiritpreneur School”.
As the Midwife for Your Inspired Life, her online empowerment programs help women to answer and rock their callings, by turning self-love to self-launch. Whether you call her America’s Self-Love Coach, the Midwife for Your Inner Life, or a modern day conjure woman, it’s time to become who we were born to be, and Abiola has the tools to help us get there.